In the 2nd newsletter of the DEEPEGS project, we present the progress of the project, which is in its fourth and final year and many important discoveries have been made that will in future impact the geothermal sector.
Check out our second newsletter with a lot of interesting information on:
- Vendenheim demonstration site
- Preparation for the IDDP-2 flow testing
- Laboratory prototype tests
- Enhancement of the injectivity/productivity index of the Vendenheim wells
- Seismic activity monitoring on demonstration sites
- CSEM survey on demonstration sites
We also shared our status on the challenges the team encountered.
Lastly, save the date! To go deeper in the Enhanced Geothermal Systems, we will be glad to see you at the DEEPEGS Final workshop (4-5 November 2019) and at the DEEPEGS Symposium (6-7 November 2019), hosted by the BRGM in Orléans, France.
Abstract submission will open in July 2019. More information to come.
DEEPEGS 2nd Newsletter link below or to download here