As a part of #DEEPEGSpublications, there is a list of conference proceedings which was issued in the years 2016 – 2020. DEEPEGS project partners and scientists were proud to participate at conferences by presenting the results of its internal research and studies performed with DEEPEGS researchers. Scientific work published focus in the area of the geothermal, enhanced geothermal system, supercritical, drilling, EGS, deep geothermal, seismic risk management, stimulation, magnetotellurics, monitoring, and renewable energy.
In total 18 proceedings where displayed sharing the results achieved during 2016 -2019 and 33 proceedings were accepted for World Geothermal Conference 2020.
It makes in total 51 conference proceedings issued in 13 different conferences!
List of conferences attended:
- GSA Conference, December, Oregon, USA
- GEMEX workshop Reykjavik,
- American Geophysical Union, Annual Meeting 2017, New Orleans, USA
- GRC Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, 2017
- DEEPEGS workshops
- GRC Bulletin, Vol 46, March-April 2017
- DEEPEGS-IDDP-KMT Workshop on technical challenges, 2018
- GRC Annual Meeting, Reno, Nevada, 2018
- European Geothermal Congress 2019, Den Haag, The Netherlands
- GRC Annual Meeting, Palm Springs, California, 2019
- 44th Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering Stanford University, Stanford, California, February 11-13, 2019
- Mexican Geothermal Association, Annual Meeting, Morelia, Mexico 2019
- World Geothermal Congress, 2020 postponed to May 2021
A full list of publications available on https://deepegs.eu/proceedings-and-abstracts/