The DEEPEGS project aims to ensure the transfer of knowledge, best practices and stimulate implementation and further innovations.
In the years 2015 to 2020 team of DEEPEGS scientists attended seventeen- events during which submitted twenty- three abstracts. The abstracts of DEEPEGS researchers were updated and published in March 2020! A full list of the publications available online on the DEEPEGS website https://deepegs.eu/abstracts/ with links provided. And the list of attended conference events as follows.
- EGU General Assembly, Vienna 2016 https://www.egu2016.eu/
- European Geothermal Congress 2016 http://europeangeothermalcongress.eu/
- GeoEnergi Bergen 2017
- GeoTHERM, 15-16 February 2017, Offenburg
- EGU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria, 2017
- European Geothermal Workshop 2017, Karlsruhe, Germany, 12-13 Oct 2017
- GSA Conference, December, Oregon, USA
- 39th New Zealand Geothermal Workshop 2019
- Mexican Geothermal Association, Annual Meeting 2018
- 20th EGU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria, 2018
- GEORG Geothermal Workshop, 2018
- American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2018
- European Geothermal Workshop 2018, Strasbourg, France, 10-11 Oct 2018
- GRC Transactions, 2018
- DEEPEGS Symposium 2019, Orléans, France, 6-7 Nov 2019
- European Geothermal Workshop 2019, Karlsruhe, Germany, 9-10 Oct 2018
- WGC2020 accepted but postponed
#DEEPEGSpublications hashtag provides easy-open access to all issued documents in social media.