HS Orka coordinator with consortium invites for a meeting about the deep drilling project at Reykjanes.
Meeting will be held in Gamla Bio (Ingólfsstræti 2a, 101 Reykjavík)
Date: February 1, 2017
Time: 12:00 -13:00
- Gudmundur Ómar Friðleifsson- Chief geologist / IDDP project coordinator
- Ari Stefánsson – Drilling project manager HS Orka.
- Albert Albertsson- Visionary HS Orka.
- Hildigunnur Thorsteinsson- Director of Research and Development ORPanelist:
- Wilfred Elders- PhD. Geologist
- Carsten F. Sørlie – Project Manager Statoil
Meeting Chairman: Ásgeir Margeirsson, CEO of HS Orka
Please register at www.hsorka.is/skraning
Live streaming will be available on HS Orka website and HS Orka Facebook Page