The page is being currently updated with latest numbers.
- 39th New Zeleand Geothermal Workshop 2017 | Renewable energy in the next 10 years | 21-24 November 2017
Presentation not available now | Keynote speaker G.Ó. Friðleifsson
- 5th EGW, Karlsruhe | IDDP-2 / DEEPEGS Drilling the deepest demonstration well at Reykjanes in Iceland | 12 -13 October 2017
Presentation not available now | G.Ó. Friðleifsson
- 41st GRC Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City | Successful Drilling for Supercritical Geothermal Resources at Reykjanes in SW Iceland | 1- 4 October 2017
Presentation not available now | by Gudmundur Fridleifsson et al.
- ICDP Workshop, Oregon, Newberry DDP | What can we learn from other projects? | 10-13 September 2017
Agenda link Panel participation: G.Ó. Friðleifsson
- EAGE 2017, Malmö | Deep Geothermal Drilling | 4-7 September 2017
Agenda link– G.Ó. Friðleifsson in Opening Session
- GeoEnergi 2017, Bergen| Recent updates from the world’s hottest geothermal energy drilling | 23-25 May 2017
- GGW 2016, Reykjavik | Drilling progress of RN-15 at Reykajnes | 24-25 November 2016
- EGC 2016 | Deployment of Deep Enhanced Geothermal Systems for sustainable energy business | 20 September 2016
- DRG 2016, Reykjavik | Presentation of DEEPEGS at GEORG DRG -Open Conference | 18-19 February 2016